We are a welcoming and friendly school with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community. We offer a positive, nurturing environment, with friendly, motivated children and a caring, supportive team.
KCSIE 2022 introduced advice on conducting online searches on shortlisted candidates during the recruitment process, to help identify incidents or issues that may need to be explored during interviews. KCSIE 2023 now says that schools should inform shortlisted candidates that online searches may be carried out as part of due diligence checks
Should you be interested in any of the jobs advertised below please contact StMarysOffice@stmarys-maidenhead.org.uk for an application pack.
SCHOOL BUSINESS AND FINANCE OFFICER
RBWM Management Grade: 8 - 7 FTE between £35,838 - £44,232 pro rata
Hours per week 37 Term time only (Including staff training days) plus three weeks
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, resilient and preferably experienced Finance Officer/School Business Manager to join our excellent team. You will report to the Headteacher and have day to day responsibility for all school business matters including strategic oversight of finance and HR, health and safety, premises development, site management.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, forward thinking and dedicated team of colleagues.
• Access to necessary and desirable professional development.
• An energetic, sociable, happy and compassionate working environment and ethos.
• The potential for flexible working hours (subject to prior arrangement).
We welcome applications from potential business managers who:
• Have a proven track record of excellent financial management and administrative services.
• Have experience of accounting software and Management Information Systems.
• Are able to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Are responsible for setting & managing the budget, income and expenditure.
• Are able to meet all statutory and reporting obligations.
• Are able to line manage office and site staff.
• Use initiative and take direction from the Senior Leadership Team and Headteacher when necessary.
• Thrive as a team member and leader.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, we can offer the opportunity to work alongside a talented team of leaders, teachers, teaching assistants, governors as well as supportive parents and children.
Closing date: Applications will be considered on receipt and suitable candidates will then be invited to interview
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Akehurst, Headteacher, to arrange an appointment or if any further information is required.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
St Mary’s is a school within Frassati Catholic Academy Trust: a charitable company limited by guarantee,
Registered in England and Wales: Company Number: 8561153,
Registered Office: Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG