Each of us is made in God's image. Each person has an innate human dignity no one can take away. Our common humanity requires that we respect and uphold the dignity of each human being. Everything else flows from this dignity.
'Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you'
What we do at St Mary's
- We ‘live’ our School’s mission statement-Mission tree with faith ambassadors
- We teach about other faiths during 'Other faiths week'
- We pray for those in need-Weekly intercession/altar prayer books.
- We celebrate different nationalities e.g. Polish songs in mass.
- Mental health awareness days
- We offer a wide variety of extra-curricular clubs offering opportunities for pupils to develop their unique talents and interests.