Dignity of work and participation
We live in community with others, growing together. We are called to be active participants in all that we do. We have a responsibility to be inclusive so that we allow all people to participate.
'When each separate part works as it should, the whole body grows and builds itself up through love'
What we do at St Mary's
- We support CAFOD
- We donate to Maidenhead Foodshare
- We collect for ‘Bags for Life’
- We pray for our community at every Mass
- We are polite and attentive to special guests and visitors
- Our pupils will greet the adults who visit their classroom
- We support staff through training
- We encourage past pupils to return for work experience/teacher training
- We support staff members going through challenging times through prayer and actions
- We treat everyone in our school as family
- Our School Council ensures pupil voice is represented, valued and listened to