St. Mary's is the Primary School of St Joseph's Roman Catholic Parish. The church is situated half a mile away from the school. It was founded in 1871 by Father Richard Davis, on a small site at the junction of Forlease Road and Bridge Street, Maidenhead.
The school moved to a site at St Joseph's Church in 1882. In September 1974 we moved to our present site with more spacious accommodation, a large playing field, outdoor heated swimming pool and pleasant surroundings. The St. Mary's Catholic Pre-School, for pupils aged three years to five years, is located in our grounds. Many of our pupils spend their pre-school years there and we enjoy close links with each other.
St. Mary's school has an excellent record of service to the Catholic population of the area.
We are a division of the Frassati Catholic Academy Trust within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth and situated in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.